- For use on narrow stile aluminum storefront doors or hollow metal doors
- Minimum door width 30″
- Non Handed
- Minimum stile width 1 3/4″
- Includes outside Rim cylinder, keyed different with 2 keys
- Can be used without outside cylinder for Exit Only applications
- The 1790 may also be used to retrofit a 2090 series crossbar device.
- Hand: Non handed
- Finishes: US28, DC13. Centercase and end cap are powder-coated black only.
- Strikes: TD35 strike supplied standard
- Latchbolt: 1″ thickness, 3/4″ throw
- Dogging Feature: Hex Key Dogging standard
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL)
- Size: 36″
- Projections: 3 3/8″ in neutral position, 2 3/8″ in dogged position. Pushbar height is 2 1/2″.
- Stile: 1 3/4″ minimum
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Black powder-coated metal end caps
- ANSI: Carry UL label and approved for life safety. Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards.