The 1006CLB is the electric strike for every latchbolt lock. It accommodates every cylindrical and mortise lockset for ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with up to a 3/4" latchbolt.
- Fail Secure
- Dual-Voltage 12 VDC or 24 VDC continuous duty
- Included in the box is a 1006 strike body, 3 faceplates (J, KM and KD) and all the necessary mounting hardware you will need.
- UL10C fire rated, 3 hour single door & 1 1/2 hour for double doors (fail secure only)
- Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs of static strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation
Face Plates (included)
J option - for use with cylindrical locksets up to 3/4" throw and all locksets with center-lined bolts
KM option - for use with mortise locksets up to 3/4" throw latchbolts including Accurate, Arrow, Baldwin, Best, Corbin Russwin, Falcon, Marks, PDQ, Sargent (7800, 8200 & 9200), Yale (8800)
KD option - for use with mortise locksets up to 3/4" throw latchbolt including Dorma 9500, Jackson, Sargent (7700 & 8100), Schlage, Yale (8700)
* Order online today or stop by one of our Atlanta locations. Call Door Resources for all your commercial locksmith and door needs. 770-963-8191