The Falcon W Series locks feature conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Our conventional cylinders are available in all Falcon conventional key sections as well as Schlage C Keyway, which we now masterkey across the complete Falcon product line.
If quality product at a value price is what you are looking for, the Falcon W Series is the lock for you. And they’re backed by one of the best names in the business.
All locks shall meet ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 test requirements for key-in-lever locksets.
• Locksets shall be UL listed 3 hour A Label.
• Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted.
• All lever designs shall be solid (no inserts) and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements.
• Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”.
• All locksets shall be non-handed and shall not require field disassembly for re-handing.
• Preparation for door must be non-handed.
* Order online today or stop by one of our Atlanta locations. Call Door Resources for all your commercial locksmith and door needs. 770-963-8191
To provide the highest quality products and services in the fastest possible time frame that will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations... every day.
© 2023, doorresources Powered by Shopify