Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price. The 4600LN Series is certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 standards and is UL fire-listed for all functions, ensuring reliability and peace of mind.
- For entrance, general home or office doors.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).
- Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.)
- Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
- Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
- Inside lever always active.
- ANSI F109
* Order online today or stop by one of our Atlanta locations. Call Door Resources for all your commercial locksmith and door needs. 770-963-8191